Are you our next Designer to take our active performance wear to the next level with Peak Performance amazing Design team?
At Peak Performance, everybody is somebody. We breathe our culture and live by our values – Togetherhood, Passion and Winning spirit.
As a Designer your main responsibility will be to design and secure the best products to our consumer and community with more style than anyone else does for the mountains, nature and city.
The job as Designer at Peak Performance includes all regular work tasks such as sketches, drawing in Illustrator, technical drawings/tech packs and entering these into our PLM-system, color concepts, mood-boards, graphic artworks and collection presentation.
You will also be responsible for development within the active area, working closely with our Sourcing & Production team, your Product Manager and Marketing team ensuring our high quality levels are being met and also meet our high demands of sustainability.
So what makes us different from everyone else out there?
We set the trends and are in forefront of innovation, we are passionate and nerdy on detailed level. We never release a product until we are truly proud and know it withstands the test of time.
To succeed in this role you are a problem solver with end consumer needs mindset first, our consumer insights are the most important tool for us. You will be working towards tight deadlines in a fast paced and energetic environment.
You are a team player. To fit well you have a driven personality that strives for structure, with an eye for details. You are an outgoing person that loves to create and collaborate together with your team members. Further you have the ability to take initiatives and to prioritize work tasks with a problem solving mind set.
You will report directly to our Head of Design and the position is based at HQ in Stockholm.
- Collect, research, analyze, manage and present seasonal trends.
- Visit tradeshows, suppliers and key markets and secure information from our own channels from a global perspective.
- Work in close collaboration with our athletes and community during development stage to ensure we develop and design the best products to our end consumer within your category.
- Create and drive new concepts within your category and cross functionally within the Design team to ensure strongest stories towards end consumer.
- Responsibility for the category and the commercial development of the products.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of a BA qualification in Fashion Design.
- At least 8 years work experience as a clothing designer within the active area.
- Leadership experience is a plus, but not required.
- Advanced level Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience.
- Good knowledge of pattern making, fabrics, trims, garment fit, garment construction and manufacturing.
- Knowledge/skills in Centric PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and 3D programs as CLO is a plus.
- Knowledge/skills of creating graphic artworks.
- Speaks and writes English fluently.
In this process we cooperate with the company OMNISTAFF, so if this sounds like the job of your dreams, please visit www.omnistaff.se and the headline Available positions and apply with CV, personal letter and please include your portfolio or a link to your portfolio with your application. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
For questions about the position, please send an e-mail to Mia Tapio at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on telephone number +46 705 400 921.
We will evaluate applications on a current basis. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply immediately if you are interested in the position. Last day to apply: 2021-11-07.